- Our Listings
- MLS Search
- Condo Buildings
- Market Report
- Our Team
- Contact Us
While it is not ‘business as usual’, we are here to support our clients who have a critical housing need: those who have sold their home and not yet purchased, or those who must sell or buy to meet their personal financial obligations or provide shelter for their family.
Royal LePage is committed to the health and safety of its clients, REALTORS® and the communities that we serve. We continue to take action to help keep you safe as we face this unprecedented global crisis together. The safety measures we are taking are being guided by Public Health authorities and the government.
* Before scheduling or attending a showing, complete the Royal LePage Showing Health Disclosure Declaration provided by your REALTOR® which captures information confirming that no one attending the showing (Buyer REALTOR® or buying clients, or any occupant of the property) has:
* recently travelled anywhere outside of Canada or has been in contact with anyone who has travelled outside of Canada.
* had any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days: Fever, dry cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing. Refer to the Government of Canada Coronavirus site for an up-to-date list of symptoms.
* knowingly come into contact with anyone experiencing the following symptoms in the last 14 days: Fever, dry cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing;
* come into contact with anyone with a presumptive or confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in the last 14 days.
* Understand the importance of following current direction from government and health authorities, and the risks that come with allowing in-person showings, and the measures that REALTORS® and their clients will take while viewing your home.
* Restrict viewers to buyers who have an accepted conditional offer or an offer pending contingent on physical inspection only. Anyone other than the principals on the offer can view it virtually. There are no exceptions.
* Open all interior doors (including closets) and leave all lights on, to minimize the need for viewers to touch surfaces in your home.
* Have all occupants of the home be absent during the showing (take a walk or drive for one half hour to avoid any physical contact with buyer or buyer’s REALTOR®). If an occupant must be present, insist they practice social distancing measures.
* Disinfect all exterior door handles and lockbox with an alcohol-based sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol prior to the showing.
* Thoroughly clean and disinfect the lockbox, all door knobs, surfaces, light switches and counters with antibacterial/germ-killing cleaners after the showing.
The Health Disclosure Declaration Form should be placed on the MLS® by your REALTOR® as an attachment to the listing and be completed in conjunction with the showing appointment request. Showing appointments will ONLY be confirmed once the signed form has been received by your Listing REALTOR®. The criteria on the Showing Health Disclosure Declaration form is subject to change should the government and health authorities guidelines change.